Yesterday I gave you a sneak peak of some fabric 
that I was working with for the Master Bedroom.  
I finally finished last night 
and wanted to let you in on the changes...
Yes, I've been busy sewing drapery panels!  
Lined and Everything!  
I originally ordered this Buffalo Check 
fabric in Seabreeze at Calico Corners 
to make some pillow shams.   
They were having a sale too!

BUFFALO CHECK SEABREEZE
Calico Corners
Did you know that they no longer have fabric 
right on the bolt for you to buy?  
So, I ordered it and I started thinking... 
which always gets me in trouble!  
Maybe drapes would look good with this fabric.  
So, I hung the bolt over the mirror 
to get a sense of how it would look 
and made my BFF come in 
and give me a second opinion.  
We both agreed 
~ Curtains for the room!  
And I hurriedly ordered MORE fabric.  
Their shipping is really fast 
so by the time I finished with one panel 
the fabric was here.  
 I lined it with drapery lining from Jo-Ann's.  
I followed the tutorial on Allison's Blog,
The House of Hepworths.
It was so helpful!
See my fancy hand sewing for the hem?  
OK, look away now!!!  
 I love the way that it coordinates with everything.  
I also like the way that I took my time 
deciding exactly what I wanted in the room.  
I still have enough fabric left over 
for the pillow shams,
but they will have to be on hold for now.  
I'm getting ready for Miss Beaux's Graduation 
and every time I turn around 
there is something ELSE to do!  

Until Next Time,
Beaux R'eves,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top