Where is Spring?  
Really, 
Where IS it?  
We had snow this week 
and now freezing rain!  
But I am trying to stay positive 
in light of the dismal weather.  
I was shopping after work today 
at the Costco 
and I saw that they had put out 
some Perennials for sale.  
So I picked up a flat of Dianthus 
and some Pincusion Flowers 
which are both good plants 
for attracting butterflies.  
Wow!  
They really do attract butterflies!  
Instead of keeping the plants 
in the garage until planting time 
I decided to enjoy them inside.  
I gave them a temporary home 
in my vintage covered white dishes.
Shhhhh!  
Don't tell anyone 
but this little bowl is missing a handle.  
Hey, what do you want for a dollar?  
Vintage, chippy, crazed goodness that's what!
The butterflies are also attracted 
to the pansies 
that Miss Beaux scouted 
out for me after school.  
I felt like I needed something 
to fill in my water spicket  
planter so she ran out for me.  
April Showers Bring May Flowers 
and my faucet is dripping with crystals!  
This vintage crystal was found 
in a box of chandy parts 
that I bought at an Estate Sale.  
There are some good ones coming up this Friday!  
Stayed tuned to my Instagram for updates.  


Spring Green and Purple,
one of my favorite combinations.
Before you know it Easter will be here.
This would be a fun table for Easter.

Of course, 
I incorporated my Burlap runner 
to coordinate with my Dish Cupboard 
I hope Spring is treating you better 
than it is me
 in my neck of the woods!  
Until Next Time,
Beaux R'eves,

Sharing at:
Make it Pretty Monday @ The Dedicated House
Be Inspired Party @ Elizabeth & Co.
 Treasure Hunt Thursday @ From My Front Porch To Yours
Vintage Inspiration Friday @ Common Ground 
 Home Sweet Home @ The Charm of Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top