I wanted to play around 
with all of my goodies 
that I have been saving for our Colorado home.  
If you remember, 
I had this willow basket stashed away 
waiting for the next trip up to the mountains.  
I filled it with fresh flowers 
on our breakfast table.
The Tuesday morning "napkins" 
that I thought I bought on clearance 
turned out to be dish towels.  
Ooops!  
I need to wear my glasses 
more when I shop!  
I used the floral tea towel 
for a table runner,
and the plaid for an impromptu placemat.  
I found these dishes last summer 
at Tuesday Morning.  
I was so happy when they built 
the Tuesday Morning.  
Let me tell you there is no shopping 
for house goods up here!  
Denver is an hour and a half away 
so basically that is a whole day's outing.  
The pattern is Waverly Country Life in Blue.  
I am in love with these dishes 
and indulge myself with patterns 
that make me happy here in the mountains.  
I would never have these dishes at home, 
I have nothing blue and white at home!  
So, that is why I love them here!  
I get to have two houses 
with totally different color schemes.  
The napkins are from our 
Target shopping trip 
and the deer napkin rings 
were a gift from friends.  
This little guy was a Harry and David find.  
We were sad when they closed the store near us. 
We used to buy Moose Munch and Creme Sodas 
as our special treat!  
I love mixing the 
plaids and florals together.  
It makes me feel so Ralph Laurenesque!  
But mostly I love the view from our kitchen table!  
We have to leave tomorrow... 
It will be a long drive 
and I will be missing the mountains 
the whole way home.  
Oh well, it only motivates me 
to schedule more fun time up here in the future!

Until Next Time,
Beaux R'eves


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top