I've stopped working on the Master Bedroom 
for now so that I can make 
some Spring Changes around the house.  
I have some things being delivered 
for the bedroom today and tomorrow.  
So Excited!  
So, I have to wait 
to make sure that everything 
is flowing together the way that I want it to.  
Did anyone purchase 
one of these great milk buckets from Decor Steals?
It came a few weeks ago 
and I kept dreaming of filling it 
with Hydrangeas from my garden.  
It is really unique 
and has a good weight to it.  
I love the rivets on the side.  
I wish they would stop sending me emails 
and forcing me to buy their stuff!  

The inside is all rusty 
and there are a few holes in the bottom.  
I couldn't wait to fill it with flowers 
so when I was out the other day 
searching for a bedroom rug, 
I popped over to Michaels 
and bought some fake flowers.  
I'm not usually 
a fake flowers kinda person 
but they have their place.  
They are great for staging 
and they really have 
come a long way in their appearance.  
So right now, 
as I am Springing up the Kitchen and Hearth Room 
they are making me happy!  
I am switching the dishes in the dish cupboard, 
taking all of the red transferware out 
and replacing it with?
And, I'm taking the dishes off of the wall.  
I have a few ideas, 
but I never know until I try a few different things out, 
what will stick.  
As a side note:  
I am also trying out a few Photo tips from Anita 
Thanks Anita!  
I need all the help I can get!  
If you are following me on 
Instagram or Facebook 
you saw my haul from yesterday.  
I wrestled acquired all of these goodies 
at an Estate Sale that I went to before work.  
Most of the pieces were $5.00 
some of the bigger ones were $10.00.   
They are mostly Copral Copper made in Portugal.  
The sweet little kettles are hand crafted Gregorian solid copper made in the USA.  
I am excited to hang them up in my window.  
You can see my copper posts here:   

I hope you are enjoying some Spring Weather!  
Have a great day!  
Until Next Time,  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top