ROAD TRIP!!!  
I am taking my girls 
(my daughter and my adopted daughter *wink*) 
up to our home in Colorado for Spring Break.  
We are driving so we can 
bring the dogs with us, 
so I am loading up my car with my Estate Sale 
finds that I have been collecting.  
These are just a few things 
that I have in my stash....  
I am still on the hunt around the house
for things that I have put away 
for the "Colorado House".  
I saw this Kilim rug ottoman for $20.00 
at an Estate Sale and snatched it up!  
I really need an ottoman for a chair 
we have in the Great Room.  
I love the colors for up in the mountains.
I have had this willow basket for a while...  
That's the way it works you know.... 
I use it here for a while 
and then I transport it up to the cabin 
and it takes on a whole new life.
This original painting was created 
by a dear friend of ours.  
This is the view from our deck 
as she painted it last year.  
What a treasure to keep!  
Another landscape painting 
from an Estate Sale.  
This one is kind of moody with the scary trees.  
I have a collection of landscapes in our hallway.
A tole painted tray 
and some candle holders.  
The candle holders are from Tuesday Morning.  
I am always on the lookout for accessory items 
that have a rustic theme.
And lastly, these adorable napkins from April Cornell.  
I really want to keep them 
at home and play with them 
but I know their true home is in Colorado!  

OK, gotta get packing!  
See you up there!  
I will be blogging from there 
and can't wait to share some of our adventures!

Until Next Time,
Beaux R'eves

Sharing at:
 Between Naps On The Porch  
 A Stroll Thru Life

The Scoop
Nifty Thrifty Tuesday @ Coastal Charm
Tuesday Treasures @ My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
Tuesdays at Our Home @ Our Home Away From Home
Be Inspired Party @ Elizabeth & Co.
Before & After Wednesday @ The Dedicated House
Swing Into Spring Wednesday @ DIY by Design
Wow Us Wednesday @ Savvy Southern Style
What's It Wednesday @ Ivy and Elephants
Centerpiece Wednesday @ The Style Sisters 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top